This course will help you master the art and science of improving the development and operational activities of your entire team. You will build expertise via hands-on training in continuous deployment, using configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, and Ansible.
DevOps Training & Certification course includes:
- DevOps methodologies
- Version control systems
- Continuous integration, build and deployment tools including Jenkins and Maven
- Software and automation testing frameworks
- Configuration management tools Puppet Chef Ansible
- Containerization with Docker
- Continuous monitoring with Nagios Grafana ELK Stack, data dog
- Cloud on DevOps, terraform, CI/CD pipelines.
Price: CA$ 1,950
Course Stream: Cloud
Delivery method: Live instructors through online platforms
No prerequisites required for this course
Flexi pay: Option to pay in installments
Paid internships available for students who successfully pass the course.
- Upcoming start date: October 15, 2022
- Course duration: 20 hours
- Lecture duration: 1 Month
Students will receive ThinkLogix Certification upon course completion.
Anshuman is an Engineering Manager at Turbonomic Inc. Having worked in Cloud Computing technologies since 2010, Anshuman relishes the challenges that come with designing distributed systems. He also has experience teaching at Carleton University with semesters being a teaching assistant for courses such as Algorithms, Data Structures, and Operating Systems. Anshuman has spent a large amount of time designing and developing software solutions using Amazon Web Services.