Business Intelligence & Analytics
Create powerful business intelligence reports. In this course you will examine, navigate, and learn to use the various features of Tableau along with assessing the quality of the data and perform exploratory analysis. After successful course completion you will be able to create and design visualizations and dashboards for your intended audience and combine the data and follow best practices to present your story to stakeholders.
The Course on Business Intelligence & Analytics include:
- Data Acquisition Essentials
- Overview of Tableau Online & Tableau Desktop
- Basic Data types and other concepts
- Connect to the data sources
- Apply filters on data
- Sorting, Merging & Grouping Data
- Dimension Granularity Management
- Time Dimension Management & Best Practices
- Working Custom Fields including dates
- What is measure?
- Working with Dual Axis, Combo Charts and Combined Axis Charts
- Building and visualizing relationships
- Spatial Representation of Data
- Using Crosstabs for Totals & Aggregation, Highlight tables, heat maps, etc
- Create calculated fields and/or customer measures
- String Manipulation & Typecasting
- Working with Time Series analysis for business data of multiple periods
- Planning the dashboards
- Shortlisting the measures or KPIs
- Creating the dashboards
- Creating Interactive Dashboards
- Submit to Tableau Online
Price: CA$ 1,950
Course Stream: Data Science
Delivery method: Live instructors through online platforms
No prerequisites required for this course
Flexi pay: Option to pay in installments
Paid internships available for students who successfully pass the course.
- Upcoming start date: April 15, 2021
- Course duration: 20 hours
- Lecture duration: between 2-3 hours per week on evenings and weekends
Students will receive ThinkLogix Certification upon course completion.
Ajitpal is a professional with over 10 years of experience working in data analysis and strategic management. Currently, he works as TimeLabs’s Data Analyst, and work towards building and improving products and services for our customers by using advanced analytics, ad-hoc analysis, consulting, creating data models and workflows, and onboarding compelling new data sets.
His previous experience includes a position as a Sr. Data Analyst at Tara Health Foods, where he worked with marketing, finance and logistics departments to analyze data for their logistics and retail network to look for the bottlenecks in the supply chain, production cycle planning, supplier network, discounting, marketing penetration analysis and financial analysis.